- What should I bring for my pet?
- What will you feed my pet?
- Do you provide a pick up & delivery service?
- What happens if my pet gets sick during the stay?
- Can you give my pet its required medication?
- How old does my puppy have to be before he can board at Allbreeds?
- If my dog has had a C5 vaccination is he 100% covered?
- What do we need to advise you re: our pet\\’s habits?
- Can my dog have obedience training while boarding?
- Will my dog obey me when it comes home?
- My dog had completed Boot-camp a year ago, can he have Refresher Training Session during other boarding times?
- Can I have a refresher bootcamp?
- How old does my dog have to be before he can come to Boot-camp?
The only thing you are required to bring is your pet’s current vaccination certificate. All food and bedding is provided by us. You are welcome to bring a favourite toy from home, just make sure it\’s nothing valuable as they can get lost!
Any donations of blankets & towels is much appreciated. No feather doonas please!
Please advise us of any of the following:
- Fence jumping/ climbing
- Bitches in season
- Aggression towards people and/or animals
- Special Diets or Allergies
- Phobias (Thunder, Fireworks or Cars backfiring etc. . )
- Past or persistent injuries.
Certainly, a 40 minute session costs 55 dollars. Training can be limited during school holidays though.
Yes. We also run “mini bootcamp” for clients who have completed bootcamp but would like a refresher course. Phone or email Tim for more details.
If you have a specific question please contact us direct.