Obedience issues covered include:
- “Leash Manners” (an way to walk your dog that teaches your dog to be on a loose lead at all times No pulling!!)
- “Heel” (formal walking at your left hand side).
- “Stay” (with distractions noises, other dogs, handler moving around).
- “Recall” (coming back).
Behavioural issues covered include:
- Attention Seeking Behaviours (Jumping Up On People).
- Boisterous Behaviour (Rushing thru doorways ).
- Nuisance Barking
- Destructive Behaviours (Chewing, Digging ).
** All above training with other dogs present **